Scotland for Golf are not only specialists at home however, our PGA Professionals are well travelled
St Andrews is a place of culture, history, and learning but most importantly; is the 'Home of Golf'.
It offers something for all levels of player. Pilgrims of the game journey to play the Old Course while others can enjoy the outstanding setting of the Eden Course or the spectacular views of the Castle Course.
- Championship Golf.
- Chauffeur Driven Transfers.
- Orientation Meeting on Arrival.
- Welcome Dinner
- Saadiyat Beach GC
- Old Course, St Andrews.
- Carnoustie Championship.
- Kingsbarns Golf Links.
* Based on sharing the same school and accommodation.
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion / offers.
* Additional Hours can be purchased please.
* Prices correct at the time of printing 1st October 2022.
1) Maximum 4 students per PGA Professionals.
2) Golf Transfers include pick up and drop off from accommodation.
3) Price assumes Garden Studio. Supplement for accommodation upgrades
meet the golf pro’s
Head PGA Professional
PGA Advanced Pro
PGA Coach Education Tutor
British PGA Professional
Spanish PGA Master Professional
Master Club Fitter
US Golf Fitness Accredited
Played on PGA Europro Tour
European Challenge Tour
European Tour 1 x Event
PGA European Tour Winner
x7 Open Championship Player
PGA Club Professional Winner
BSc in Golf Studies.
PRACTICE, PLAY, PERFORM!
Our Indoor Golf Centre in St Andrews is a unique training facility, at the 'Home of Golf'.
Within the centre is the latest and best equipment available to golfers.
Trackman is the choice of Tour Players and gives you instantaneous feedback on all your shots.
The TrackMan 4 golf launch monitor gives you all the data you need, is incredibly intuitive and seriously performance-enhancing.
You won’t just improve. You’ll improve faster than you thought possible